- I see gazelles. One gazelle is very close and one gazelle is far away.
- The one gazelle that is far away is a different color than the other gazelles. The gazelle that is far away is beige with a white tummy and legs. The other gazelles are tan with white tummies and legs.
- Let's look at the signs. Here is a photo of the beige gazelle. The sign says it is called a slender-horn gazelle. Here is a photo of a tan and white gazelle. The sign says the tan and white gazelles are Mhorr's gazelles.
- I see one slender-horn gazelle. I see one, two, three Mhorr's gazelles. You hold up one finger for the slender-horn gazelle. I will hold up one, two, three fingers for the Mhorr's gazelles. There are one, two, three, four gazelles altogether.
- One of the Mhorr's gazelles is eating grass. One of the Mhorr's gazelles is eating leaves on the tree. The slender-horn gazelle is eating leaves on the tree, too. The sign says the gazelles eat plants. Gazelles don't eat meat. Gazelles don't eat other animals.